- each knife is handmade and unique, so each will differ slightly in grain and colour
- Canadian maple wood body and handle
- German X50CRMOV15 stainless steel blades
- packaged snugly in a custom fit foam and cardboard case
- Red Dot Design Award 2013, ‘Best of the Best’
- great for any chef, foodie, or homemaker
Care and Maintenance
- not dishwasher safe
- don’t soak; clean and dry knives by hand after use
- oil every 3-4 months (more often if used regularly)
- store in 35-60% humidity
- failure to follow these guidelines will result in void warranty
By focusing on the blade as the defining component, we looked at the knife from a new perspective. We introduced maple wood to the knives to reduce the size and visual weight of the stainless steel blade, offering a stark contrast of cold steel and warm maple. We wanted to not just produce a beautiful product, but break the mold of traditional thinking on everyday products; to get people to think differently about what they see around them, and how they view it.
Each knife is weighted precisely to balance in your hand during use, making them the ideal kitchen companion.